Kjolers.com -> Help Center
How to Measure
The below is just a guide. We recommend that whenever possible you get a qualified seamstress to measure your dress size. Always get someone else to make the measurements for you: measuring yourself will give inaccurate numbers and could lead to disappointment. Measure with undergarments similar to those you will wear with your dress; do not measure over other clothing.
1. Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "How to Measure".
2. We strongly recommend you to measure your size by professional tailor if you like to choose customized service.
3. If the bride or bridesmaid is pregnant, please let maus know in "item remarks" or inform our customer support.
4. Please give us your height in "item remarks" when you place order.
5. For the sake of timely delivery, it is deeply appreciated with your kind providing the date of your wedding or party in "Item Remarks" when you proceed the order check out
6. Select the default color shown on the image.
7. If you don't select color, the one shown on the picture will be your choice.
8. Display may cause color differences.
9. We recommend back of the dress be made into the style of corset or bandage if there is no picture available to display on Kjolers.com.